Si500 Video Speaker Microphone Body Camera
The Si500 Video Speaker Microphone (VSM) dramatically increases situational awareness, information gathering, and evidence collection in the field. Part of the revolutionary Si Series of body cameras, it delivers all the mission-critical capabilities first responders, police officers, commanders and investigators want in one exceptionally smart collaborative device.
Unlike typical body-worn cameras, the Si500 combines voice communications, real-time video, still images, voice recording, and emergency alerting into one device. The Si500 is paving the way for convergence by reducing the number of the devices first responders wear in the field.
Capture and record events the moment they happen, then have the real facts and footage to review, whenever you need them.
The importance of capturing, storing and properly managing video evidence has never been greater for agencies of all sizes.
Digital Evidence Management Solution (DEMS) combines audio and video into one easy-to-use Si500 VSM and leverages an exceptionally cost-effective storage system
CommandCentral Vault to simplify video evidence procedures.
capture critical events
- Precise recording with a 210° articulating camera lens provides optimal field-of-view and flexible wearing positions.
- Realistic low-light performance records evidence that mimics the human eye.
- Prominent slider initiates video recording manually or automatically with a push of the emergency button or other Bluetooth enabled sensors.
- Pre-buffering captures critical evidence up to 60 seconds prior to initiating a recording trigger.
extend the power of apx best-in-class performance
- Smart interface extends the mission critical performance of Motorola APX™ radios.
- Aggressive T-shape makes the VSM easier to grip, even with wet or slippery hands.
- IP67 rating ensures the VSM can withstand 1 meter water submersion for 30 minutes.
- MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F, G rating ensures you can rely on your VSM in the most extreme environments.
adaptive audio engine
- Five integrated microphones deliver the same audio quality as the APX™ 6000.
- Adaptive dual-sided operation uses beam-forming technology, so you can talk into either side of the VSM.
- Adaptive noise suppression adjusts the audio algorithm, enabling you to cancel out the noise as it changes in the environment.
- Adaptive speaker equalization adjusts the .5 watt loud speaker settings based on volume selection, so the sound is optimized for talker authenticity at lower volumes and speech intelligibility at higher volumes.
- Adaptive gain control adjusts the microphone gain based on how loud you talk into the VSM to ensure a consistent audio level on the receiving end.
- Adaptive windporting engages a purpose-built wind ported microphone to cancel out wind noise.
INTEGRATED WI-FI AND DATA CONNECTIVITY
- Update your software and configure your VSM more efficiently without interrupting voice communications.
- Up to 20 Wi-Fi networks can be provisioned in the VSM so that users can seamlessly receive software updates, configure the device or upload multi-media to CommandCentral Vault at facility Wi-Fi access points or in the field via Wi-Fi hotspots.