Motorola EVX-261 Digital
Portable Two-Way Radios
Make the move to digital easily and affordably
The EVX-261 operates in both analog and digital modes, so it’s ideal for use with mixed fleets. With expanded interoperability, you can choose from multiple signaling options, including MDC1200®, DTMF, and 2-tone or 5-tone capabilities, along with voice inversion encryption. And in digital mode, enjoy noise cancellation for crisp audio and clear conversations. Compatible with the universal battery system, you’ll eliminate equipment clutter and confusion by standardizing on one charging base for the entire team.
(Previously the Vertex Standard EVX-261)
- Channel Capacity:
- 16 Channels/ 1 Group
- 2 Programmable Keys
- Safety Features:
- Lone Worker Alert
- Emergency Alert
- Operates in a Universal Battery System
- Multiple Scan Options
- Internal VOX (When Used with VOX Accessory)
- 3 Year Warranty
Analog Mode Features:
- Auto Range Transponding System ( ARTS™)
Digital Mode Features:
- Direct Mode
- Transmit Interrupt (Decode Only)
- All Call/Group Call/Individual Call
- Basic Privacy
- Headsets, Speaker Mics, Surveillance Kits, Earpieces, etc.
- Clips, Loops, Cases, Straps, Check Packs, etc.
- Batteries, Chargers, etc.
- Belt clip