Iridium Extreme 9575
Mobile Satellite Phone
Unparalleled Reach. In Hand, Everywhere.
It’s time to raise expectations of what a satellite phone should be. Iridium Extreme® (9575) combines location awareness, a fully integrated SOS button with included emergency response service, and market leading toughness — letting you take durability, reliability and versatility with you in hand, all over the world.
In addition to the same reliable voice and data capability that users have come to trust from Iridium, the 9575 is engineered with more features than ever before and more accessories than any other satellite telephone on the market, providing people with even more ways to connect.
Through certified online portals, Iridium Extreme satellite phone offers an open development platform for custom location-based solutions providing real-time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Online tracking
- Customised solutions enabled for diverse markets
- Accessories to create instant Wi-Fi hotspots
- Certified S.E.N.D. by Search and Rescue Regulating Body (RTCM)
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Toughest military-grade designed satellite handset ever built
- Access users through on-demand tracking
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family/friends track your location online via social network updates
- Ensure the safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Using Google Maps, Iridium Extreme even allows you to send an SMS text message with your exact location co-ordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
- Iridium Extreme 9575 satellite phone
- AC charger with 4-piece international plug kit
- Magnetic-mount car antenna with 1.5 meter cable
- Antenna adapter
- USB-power adapter
- USB to Mini-USB data cable
- DC charger for vehicle
- Hands-free earpiece
- Data CD
- User Guide and Quick Start Guide